Kids’ Tennis Clubs
About Kids' Tennis Clubs
A USTA Kids’ Tennis Club (KTC) allows kids to enjoy tennis through supervised play and interactive games and activities. No courts are required and no instruction is necessary. With the right sized equipment kids can quickly learn to rally and have fun right from the start! This is a great way to introduce kids to tennis and
develop sport as well as social skills in a safe, open-play setting.
Kids' Tennis Club Format
- Supervised “open-gym” style play
- Minimal instruction needed
- Kid-directed games and station activities
- Youth Tennis equipment to ensure early success
- Open to all skill levels, particularly beginners
- Team play encouraged
- No documented results
Her are some fun activities to practice that will help you develop important tennis skills such as racquet control, ball control, and footwork.